TIBETAN SINGING BOWL
The vibrational effects of Sound Healing Meditation on a person’s body, mind, and energy flow is an incredible inner journey everyone should experience. Tibetan singing bowls can generate a type of energy vibration to help you to reduce stress, heal pain or depression and create a deep sense of peace, well-being, and better health.
For centuries, the Indian and Tibetan people have practiced sound healing and consciousness transformation with “singing bowls.” They are a quintessential aid to meditation and can be found in temples, monasteries, and meditation halls throughout the world.
Sound tools entrain the brain to move into the deeper Alpha and theta brain wave frequencies.
These are the frequencies that induce deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind, and intuition. Modern medicine can now measure and thus confirm the practice of sound as a means to promote healing. Thus, the sound is a type of energy medicine that creates the sacred space in which people can heal from stress disorders, pain, depression, the emotional roller coaster and more.
What are the benefits?
After sessions, clients can experience improved memory, clarity, vitality, and the ability to take action. Many report a deep sense of tranquility, sleep soundly and feel the effects of the treatment for several days.
• Relaxation, deep sleep
• Support for healing for various health and emotional issues
• Balanced chakras
• Increased life force energy
• Mental clarity
• Relief of chronic fatigue syndrome and depression
• Pain relief management and side effects especially for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy (consult your physician for agreement)
• Reduce pain and discomfort from fibromyalgia
• Lower blood pressure (consult your physician for agreement)