Yoga Massage Therapist
Chi Nei Tsang Therapist
Tibetan Singing Bowl Practitioner
Mona is a certified Ancient (Yoga) Massage therapist and instructor with over 15 years of experience in various aspects of holistic bodywork, including Thai or Yoga Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage), and the Raindrop Technique.
Her experience was strengthened when she trained in India as an instructor at the Ancient Massage Foundation under Rahu Bharti. Her practice is inspired by the foundation, using a combination of powerful massage techniques and energetic healing to heal the body, mind and spirit.
Healing touch allows client to enter a deeply relaxed state. She combines energetic healing with various modalities, including Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Treatments, Myofascial Techniques, Manual Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy, and others to offer a unique healing experience, where Prana, or life energy, is allowed to circulate freely, enabling the body to release stress and achieve healing on a deep level.
● Certified Ancient Yoga Massage Instructor (India)
● Certified Ancient Yoga Massage Therapist (India)
● Tibetan Singing Bowls (Sound Meditation) Practitioner
● Certified Chi Nei Tsang Therapist (Thailand)
● Certified Infant Massage Therapist (Hong Kong)
● Certified Pregnancy Massage Therapist (Hong Kong)
● Certified Neuro-energetic Kinesiologist (Australia)
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin & English